We, the staff of Comstock Park High School, in partnership with the community and students, are dedicated to developing productive citizens by:
• Educating all students to actively acquire skills and knowledge through academic, physical, social, and cultural activities; and
• Equipping all students to achieve their potential, cope with change, and produce quality products.
We know we are accomplishing our mission statement when all of our students are:
• Effective Communicators: Our students will express their thoughts and feelings in an effective manner and be receptive to the varied communication of others.
• Self Directed Learners: Our students will take responsibility for initiating learning, setting and achieving goals, locating appropriate resources, and evaluating their progress and products.
• Complex Thinkers: Our students will identify, analyze, access, integrate / evaluate information and resources to solve complex problems and make decisions in a variety of contexts.
• Collaborative Workers: Our students will use effective leadership and group skills to work with others to achieve a common goal.
• Community Contributors: Our students will take the initiative to contribute their time, energies, and talents to improve the health and welfare of themselves and others, and the quality of life in their local and world environments.
• Quality Producers: Our students will create intellectual, artistic, practical, and physical products, which reflect originality, high standards, and the application of advanced technologies.