Enroll at Comstock Park
Please note: New Enrollees to the district must begin by registering online.
Step 1 - Complete Online Registration
2021/2022 New Student Registration - *Upcoming school year*
We are please to announce we have a new online registration process for next year. Please complete the Pre-registration form by CLICKING HERE. Once your pre-registration form has been approved (this may take a few weeks) you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the registration process.
2021/2022 Returning Student Registration NOW OPEN through June 4th
Log into your Powerschool Parent Account and click on "Forms" in the left menu and make sure to click "Submit" at the bottom of each form. Your student will not be scheduled for classes next year until the registration has been completed.
Step 2 - Make Appointment
Next Steps After Online Enrollment Complete
At the end of your online application you will be able to make an appointment with the school your child will be attending. If you are enrolling a high school student please contact the high school guidance office at 616-254-5211 to schedule your appointment. Please note: your child will not be registered until you complete the appointment at the school.
At the time of your appointment you must bring:
- Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Proof of residency:
- Renting - must provide a copy of the current lease and the parent/guardian must be listed as renter or occupant(hand written leases must be accompanied by a utility bill)
- Home – current utility bill, property tax bill or mortgage document showing address
- Photo ID of parent or guardian registering student
- Grades K-8 – copy of latest report card
- High school students – copy of latest transcript
- Immunization Records - Students must be immunized with the Hepatitis B vaccine and one dose of varicella (Chicken Pox vaccine), or history of the disease in order to enroll.
- Copy of a current IEP if special education placement is required.
- In the event of a divorce situation, a copy of the divorce agreement that indicates physical custody rights to the parent enrolling the student or legal guardianship papers.
- Medication Consent form signed by the child’s physician if medications are administered at the school (can be picked up at any school office)
*Due to the mandatory school closure until the end of the school year, you will not be able to make an appointment at this time. You will be contacted once we receive your application with how to complete the registration. Please be patient as we figure out how to accomplish completing the registration process without being able to meet with you in person.
To Parents of New Enrollees Regarding Birth Certificates
Due to the Lost Child Act, any child enrolling in a MI school district must provide a birth certificate with a raised seal. No copies will be accepted.
Children Born in Kent County
If a child was born in Kent County, parents may obtain the record via the mail ($10), via the internet ($13) or visit the Kent County Clerk’s office and wait in line ($10).
Visit Kent County Certified Vital Documents website and select Birth Certificates.
Children Born in the State of Michigan
Children Born in The United States
You may call VitalChek at 800-255-2414 or visit the VitalCheck website
Children are made readers on the laps of their parents - Emilie Buchwald