Enroll at Comstock Park

Please note: New Enrollees to the district must begin by registering online.

*THIS IS NOT THE RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION FOR CURRENTLY ATTENDING STUDENTS.  For K-12th grades you will receive an email when the 23/24 returning registration opens and you will log into your POWERSCHOOL PARENT ACCOUNT to complete the forms.  

New Student Registration

1.  Please click here to complete the Pre-registration form.     


2.  Once your pre-registration form has been approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the registration process (usually within 24-48 hrs).

3.  Please do not submit more than one pre-registration per student as it could delay the  process.

Registro de nuevo estudiante

1.  Haga clic aquí para completar el formulario de preinscripción. Para ver el formulario en español haga clic en el símbolo del globo terráqueo en la esquina superior derecha de la pantalla.

2.  Una vez que se haya aprobado su formulario de preinscripción, recibirá un correo electrónico con instrucciones sobre cómo completar el proceso de inscripción (generalmente dentro de las 24-48 horas).

3.  No envíe más de una preinscripción por estudiante, ya que esto podría retrasar el proceso.


Next Steps After Online Enrollment Complete

At the end of your online application you will be able to upload the needed documents listed below.  You can also bring them in by calling 616-254-5005 or email registration@cppschools.com to schedule an appointment and we will make copies for you.  Please note:  your child will not be fully registered until all registration forms are completed and all necessary documents have been received.  

Needed Documentation:

  1. Birth Certificate with raised seal.
  2. Proof of residency:
    • Renting - must provide a copy of the current lease and the parent/guardian must be listed as renter or occupant(hand written leases must be accompanied by a utility bill).
    • Home – current utility bill, property tax bill or mortgage document showing address with a current date.
  3. Photo ID of parent or guardian registering student.
  4. Grades K-8 – copy of latest report card.
  5. High school students (grades 9-12) – copy of latest transcript.
  6. Immunization Records - click HERE for immunizations needed
  7. Copy of a current IEP if special education placement is required.
  8. Kindergarten only - most recent Physical or Well Child Checkup or Health Appraisal Form along with a Hearing and Vision screening.
  9. Preschool only - Physical or Well Child Checkup dated no later than one year prior to the first day of school.
  10. Kindergarten only - Age Waiver (if your child turns 5 between September 2nd and December 1st) Download Age Waiver
  11. In the event of a divorce situation, a copy of the divorce agreement that indicates physical custody rights to the parent enrolling the student or legal guardianship papers.
  12. Medication Consent form signed by the child’s physician if medications are administered at the school (can be picked up at any school office).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Due to the Lost Child Act, any child enrolling in a MI school district must provide a birth certificate with a raised seal. No copies will be accepted.

Children Born in Kent County
If a child was born in Kent County, parents may obtain the record via the mail ($10), via the internet ($13) or visit the Kent County Clerk’s office and wait in line ($10).

Visit Kent County Certified Vital Documents website and select Birth Certificates.

Children Born in the State of Michigan
Call 517-335-8666.

Children Born in The United States
You may call VitalChek at 800-255-2414 or visit the VitalCheck website