Enroll at Comstock Park
Please note: New Enrollees to the district must begin by registering online.
Step 1 - Complete Online Registration
2021/2022 New Student Registration
2. Once your pre-registration form has been approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the registration process.
Step 2 - Make Appointment
Next Steps After Online Enrollment Complete
At the end of your online application you will be able to upload the needed documents listed below. You can also bring them to the school building and the secretary will make copies for you. If you are enrolling a high school student please contact the high school guidance office at 616-254-5211 to schedule your appointment. Please note: your child will not be registered until you complete the appointment at the school.
At the time of your appointment you must bring:
- Birth Certificate with raised seal.
- Proof of residency:
- Renting - must provide a copy of the current lease and the parent/guardian must be listed as renter or occupant(hand written leases must be accompanied by a utility bill).
- Home – current utility bill, property tax bill or mortgage document showing address with a current date.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian registering student.
- Grades K-8 – copy of latest report card.
- High school students – copy of latest transcript.
- Immunization Records - Students must be immunized with the Hepatitis B vaccine and one dose of varicella (Chicken Pox vaccine), or history of the disease in order to enroll.
- Copy of a current IEP if special education placement is required.
- In the event of a divorce situation, a copy of the divorce agreement that indicates physical custody rights to the parent enrolling the student or legal guardianship papers.
- Medication Consent form signed by the child’s physician if medications are administered at the school (can be picked up at any school office).
To Parents of New Enrollees Regarding Birth Certificates
Due to the Lost Child Act, any child enrolling in a MI school district must provide a birth certificate with a raised seal. No copies will be accepted.
Children Born in Kent County
If a child was born in Kent County, parents may obtain the record via the mail ($10), via the internet ($13) or visit the Kent County Clerk’s office and wait in line ($10).
Visit Kent County Certified Vital Documents website and select Birth Certificates.
Children Born in the State of Michigan
Children Born in The United States
You may call VitalChek at 800-255-2414 or visit the VitalCheck website
Children are made readers on the laps of their parents - Emilie Buchwald