Enroll at Comstock Park
Please note: New Enrollees to the district must begin by registering online.
Step 1 - Submit Online Pre-Registration Form
New Student Registration
2. Once your pre-registration form has been approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the registration process (usually within 24-48 hrs).
3. Please do not submit more than one pre-registration per student as it could delay the process.
Registro de nuevo estudiante
1. Haga clic aquí para completar el formulario de preinscripción. Para ver el formulario en español haga clic en el símbolo del globo terráqueo en la esquina superior derecha de la pantalla.
2. Una vez que se haya aprobado su formulario de preinscripción, recibirá un correo electrónico con instrucciones sobre cómo completar el proceso de inscripción (generalmente dentro de las 24-48 horas).
3. No envíe más de una preinscripción por estudiante, ya que esto podría retrasar el proceso.
Step 2 - Complete Online Registration
Next Steps After Online Enrollment Complete
At the end of your online application you will be able to upload the needed documents listed below. You can also bring them in by calling 616-254-5005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment and we will make copies for you. Please note: your child will not be fully registered until all registration forms are completed and all necessary documents have been received.
- Birth Certificate with raised seal.
- Proof of residency:
- Renting - must provide a copy of the current lease and the parent/guardian must be listed as renter or occupant(hand written leases must be accompanied by a utility bill).
- Home – current utility bill, property tax bill or mortgage document showing address with a current date.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian registering student.
- Grades K-8 – copy of latest report card.
- High school students (grades 9-12) – copy of latest transcript.
- Immunization Records - click HERE for immunizations needed
- Copy of a current IEP if special education placement is required.
- Kindergarten only - most recent Physical or Well Child Checkup or Health Appraisal Form along with a Hearing and Vision screening.
- Kindergarten only - Age Waiver (if your child turns 5 between September 2nd and December 1st) Download Age Waiver
- In the event of a divorce situation, a copy of the divorce agreement that indicates physical custody rights to the parent enrolling the student or legal guardianship papers.
- Medication Consent form signed by the child’s physician if medications are administered at the school (can be picked up at any school office).
To Parents of New Enrollees Regarding Birth Certificates
Due to the Lost Child Act, any child enrolling in a MI school district must provide a birth certificate with a raised seal. No copies will be accepted.
Children Born in Kent County
If a child was born in Kent County, parents may obtain the record via the mail ($10), via the internet ($13) or visit the Kent County Clerk’s office and wait in line ($10).
Visit Kent County Certified Vital Documents website and select Birth Certificates.
Children Born in the State of Michigan
Children Born in The United States
You may call VitalChek at 800-255-2414 or visit the VitalCheck website
Children are made readers on the laps of their parents - Emilie Buchwald