NEW Sign up for Free Meals
We are able to provide FREE MEALS through June 30th. Please complete our NEW survey so that we can prepare for June deliveries/pick ups. The MEALS will be available once a week for 7 days. This is available for all children living in our community (18 years and younger). You do not have to attend CP schools to receive the meals. Only one survey per family.
Delivery Locations and Times: - Monday 5/18 and Wednesday 5/20
- York Creek Community Center 11:30AM-Noon
- Trailer Park West River Dr. 10:30-11:00AM
- Trailer Park North Side Post Dr. Offices Lower Parking Lot 10:45AM-11:00AM
- Trailer Park South Side Post Dr. Offices by Mailboxes and Circular Drive 10:30AM-10:45AM
- CPHS - Back Entrance 11:30AM-12:30PM
- CPHS - Back Entrance 4:30PM-5:30PM
Remember to contact Melissa Alley, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any special dietary needs.
Non-Homestead Millage Renewal - May 5, 2020
Please click below for more information regarding our Operating Millage Renewal. This renewal will maintain our current tax millage and only pertains to non-primary residences.
- Updated Information 3/27/2020
- Informational Postcard
- Publication Fact Sheet
- Informational Millage Presentation
Census Population 2020
1-Minute Video on the importance of the Census: English
Benefits of Census: English
Census and Education: English
Responding in Spanish: English and Spanish
Official 2020 Census Questionnaire: English
Schools of Choice and New Student Registration 2020-2021
School of Choice applications may be submitted beginning April 13 - June 1, 2020. Applications can be filled out, signed electronically and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 101 School St NE, Comstock Park 49321. For more details and numbers of openings available click here.
Questions or assistance with the application process can be directed to Lisa Nava. Phone - (616)254-5018 or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
New Student Enrollment for 2020-2021
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year is now open and requires two easy steps:
1. Fill out the School Enrollment form by clicking on one of the following links:
2. Make an appointment to complete enrollment.
* Due to mandatory school closures there will be no appointments at this time. You will be contacted with next steps once we receive your application.
* If your student is currently in the Little Panthers Preschool or Early Childhood Special Education Program you do not need to do a new student registration but will need to do a returning student registration when it opens in May.
Returning Student Enrollment for 2020-2021 is now open. Please complete by June 6th.
Please log in to your Powerschool parent account to complete the returning registration for each of your children. Once you are logged in to the portal, click on the "Returning Student Registration" link from the menu on the left and follow the prompts.
Taking pride as a public education system, the Comstock Park Public Schools community devotes itself to preparing and guiding students to be productive citizens in an evolving world by:
developing the whole child.
appreciating and valuing differences.
fulfilling the individual needs of our children.
providing a safe and nurturing environment for growth.