Comstock Park Public Schools strongly encourages parental involvement. Parents can become involved in a variety of ways – volunteer in classrooms, booster organizations, Parent Teacher Organizations, field trips, parent-teacher conferences, etc.
In an effort to keep our schools safe, Comstock Park Public Schools require that anyone that wants to participate in any volunteer activity with students must submit a volunteer application/form and be subject to a criminal background check.
- You need to only submit this form once per school year.
- All information will be kept confidential.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your form to be processed.
- If you filled out a form prior to June 30, 2022 you will need to fill out a new form for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Comstock Park Public Schools will contact you ONLY IF there is a criminal conviction of crimes that meet the below description or if the information provided by the prospective volunteer is false or the information provided is contradicting the background check information.
…criminal sexual conduct in any degree, assault with intent to commit criminal sexual conduct, or attempt to commit criminal sexual conduct in any degree, felonious assault on a child, child abuse in the first degree, or an attempt to commit child abuse in the first degree; cruelty, torture, or indecent exposure involving a child; or a violation of Section 7410 of the Public Health Code, Act 3688 of the Public Acts 1978, being Sections 333.7410 and 333.7416 of the Michigan Complied Laws…
Paper copies of the volunteer form are available in the school offices if needed.